After doing some sketches of kiosks for my CoLab project, I decided to make them on SketchUp so that they could be put on our group’s poster.
I then decided to Photoshop one of these images onto a photo of Fitzalan Square in order to see how they would look in the space. This was the image we used on our final poster:
Finally, I used to Photoshop to enhance my initial sketch of the kiosks:
I haven’t really been using Photoshop much for most of the year so this was my first project using it quite frequently. It therefore took me a while to get used to the tools and make things work the way I wanted them to. I think I still need a lot of practice with it and hopefully this is something I will be able to do more of in my second year.